Thank you johnspinballnutz!!! :-)

OMG all I can say is WOW!! John, you and your better half are wayyyy too cool!
Thank you for inviting us over and putting up with us! You have the coolest
collection I've ever seen! I mean I've been there before .......but WOW!

These thing were all a work of art and even got to play some games that I never
have before...aw who am I kidding! Most of them I never played before! :)

Anyway John you and Suann are really great! Thank you soooo much for having us
over. BTW Ummmmm do I release the video? LOL!!!

--
Eric A.
eavedesianNOSPAM@comcast.net

Mr. Propane Torch!!

ELV!S,TZ,Cy(l*ne,FH,STTNG,RFM,BH,HH,HS,HS2,CV,B@by-P@c M@n,IJ,RS,BK
Remove NOSPAM to reply

Eric A. wrote:
> OMG all I can say is WOW!! John, you and your better half are wayyyy too cool!
> Thank you for inviting us over and putting up with us! You have the coolest
> collection I've ever seen! I mean I've been there before .......but WOW!
>
> These thing were all a work of art and even got to play some games that I never
> have before...aw who am I kidding! Most of them I never played before! :)
>
> Anyway John you and Suann are really great! Thank you soooo much for having us
> over. BTW Ummmmm do I release the video? LOL!!!
>

> --
> Eric A.
> eavedesianNOSPAM@comcast.net
> 313-268-0541
>
> Mr. Propane Torch!!
>
> ELV!S,TZ,Cy(l*ne,FH,STTNG,RFM,BH,HH,HS,HS2,CV,B@by-P@c M@n,IJ,RS,BK
> Remove NOSPAM to reply

DITTO, DITTO!!!!!
John and Suann and family, and friends made this a night to remember.
I am from Battle Creek and have been to Johns numerous times but this
is my first party. WOW is right. The house was beautiful, the games
were great, the food was tasty, and the people there were really nice
to a newbie. I did the Zen tournament with my son and we came in dead
last and everyone there was encouraging and nice to my 11 year old,
Kyle. He immediatley came home and played more pinball and did it
again first thing this morning. Once again, thanks to John and family
and friends, the pinball world of fun will continue for generations to
come.

Dave

Rocky and Bullwinkle
Dirty Harry
Black Sneep Squadron
Flash Gordon for parts
Space Invaders vid
Seeburg VL200

Yes John,

Very nice and you were gratious(as usual)to open your house to the
pinball fans. I really enjoyed myself and like the others got to play
games I've never played. Really enjoyed the Elvis, Apollo 13, TOM,
Spectrum, IJ, BR, BSD, oh what the hell, all of them are great. Nice on
your new woodrail Shindig and wedgehead Subway too. Nice to see the
regulars and a few new faces also. You have an awesome collection and
as you know, a wonderful wife who supports you and your hobby. Thank
you again, it was memorable!

Tom

wizarddaw wrote:
> Eric A. wrote:
> > OMG all I can say is WOW!! John, you and your better half are wayyyy too cool!
> > Thank you for inviting us over and putting up with us! You have the coolest
> > collection I've ever seen! I mean I've been there before .......but WOW!
> >
> > These thing were all a work of art and even got to play some games that I never
> > have before...aw who am I kidding! Most of them I never played before! :)
> >
> > Anyway John you and Suann are really great! Thank you soooo much for having us
> > over. BTW Ummmmm do I release the video? LOL!!!
> >

> > --
> > Eric A.
> > eavedesianNOSPAM@comcast.net
> > 313-268-0541
> >
> > Mr. Propane Torch!!
> >
> > ELV!S,TZ,Cy(l*ne,FH,STTNG,RFM,BH,HH,HS,HS2,CV,B@by-P@c M@n,IJ,RS,BK
> > Remove NOSPAM to reply
>

> DITTO, DITTO!!!!!
> John and Suann and family, and friends made this a night to remember.
> I am from Battle Creek and have been to Johns numerous times but this
> is my first party. WOW is right. The house was beautiful, the games
> were great, the food was tasty, and the people there were really nice
> to a newbie. I did the Zen tournament with my son and we came in dead
> last and everyone there was encouraging and nice to my 11 year old,
> Kyle. He immediatley came home and played more pinball and did it
> again first thing this morning. Once again, thanks to John and family
> and friends, the pinball world of fun will continue for generations to
> come.
>
> Dave
>
> Rocky and Bullwinkle
> Dirty Harry
> Black Sneep Squadron
> Flash Gordon for parts
> Space Invaders vid
> Seeburg VL200

That party is always the best! Great to see all the friendly folks, and
get to play a boat-load of pins!

The Zen tourney was a hoot...definitely some scoring surprises there.
And..for those of you "girl power" advocates: out of the top 10, there
were 4 girls (including the entire 5th place team).

Oh yeah, I promised NOT to mention how awful Eric A. was in the
tournament. I'm a man of my word, so I won't say anything about his
pathetic display. =)

Very cool to see people drive in from all over the place. Not sure who
came the farthest, but I'm guessing the 6+ hour drive by metallik had
to be close. All in all, I think there were around 40 different people
that showed up throughout the day...at least by my unofficial
headcount.

Thanks again, John!

Groovy!!
Pete Mathis
Dayhuff Henchman #1

tomvd1@comcast.net wrote:
> Yes John,
>
> Very nice and you were gratious(as usual)to open your house to the
> pinball fans. I really enjoyed myself and like the others got to play
> games I've never played. Really enjoyed the Elvis, Apollo 13, TOM,
> Spectrum, IJ, BR, BSD, oh what the hell, all of them are great. Nice on
> your new woodrail Shindig and wedgehead Subway too. Nice to see the
> regulars and a few new faces also. You have an awesome collection and
> as you know, a wonderful wife who supports you and your hobby. Thank
> you again, it was memorable!
>
> Tom
>
> wizarddaw wrote:
> > Eric A. wrote:
> > > OMG all I can say is WOW!! John, you and your better half are wayyyy too cool!
> > > Thank you for inviting us over and putting up with us! You have the coolest
> > > collection I've ever seen! I mean I've been there before .......but WOW!
> > >
> > > These thing were all a work of art and even got to play some games that I never
> > > have before...aw who am I kidding! Most of them I never played before! :)
> > >
> > > Anyway John you and Suann are really great! Thank you soooo much for having us
> > > over. BTW Ummmmm do I release the video? LOL!!!
> > >

> > > --
> > > Eric A.
> > > eavedesianNOSPAM@comcast.net
> > > 313-268-0541
> > >
> > > Mr. Propane Torch!!
> > >
> > > ELV!S,TZ,Cy(l*ne,FH,STTNG,RFM,BH,HH,HS,HS2,CV,B@by-P@c M@n,IJ,RS,BK
> > > Remove NOSPAM to reply
> >

> > DITTO, DITTO!!!!!
> > John and Suann and family, and friends made this a night to remember.
> > I am from Battle Creek and have been to Johns numerous times but this
> > is my first party. WOW is right. The house was beautiful, the games
> > were great, the food was tasty, and the people there were really nice
> > to a newbie. I did the Zen tournament with my son and we came in dead
> > last and everyone there was encouraging and nice to my 11 year old,
> > Kyle. He immediatley came home and played more pinball and did it
> > again first thing this morning. Once again, thanks to John and family
> > and friends, the pinball world of fun will continue for generations to
> > come.
> >
> > Dave
> >
> > Rocky and Bullwinkle
> > Dirty Harry
> > Black Sneep Squadron
> > Flash Gordon for parts
> > Space Invaders vid
> > Seeburg VL200

Dave,

Just FYI...you guys didn't come in dead last. I can't tell you who
exactly DID come in dead last, but here are a couple hints:

1) One member of this zen team is married to John Dayhuff.

2) The other member of the zen team started this thread.
--His initials are E.A.
--His first name contains the letters "E." "R." I." and "C."
--I hope to God he has a good sense of humor. If not, I'll be attacked
with a crowbar and a propane torch very soon.

Second the motion, Eric!

Although I couldn't stay for the tourney (Its a long drive back to
Chicago) I enjoyed myself tremendously. Thanks John, and your family
for leting us share your wonderful collection.

Dale Smola

> Very cool to see people drive in from all over the place. Not sure who
> came the farthest, but I'm guessing the 6+ hour drive by metallik had

It was only about a 4 hr drive.. Well worth it - John's collection is
great! Nice to be able to play such a wide variety of machines all in
one place. Thanks for the fun time John!