Raid drivers windows 7

Hello,
I am trying to install win 7 on a new hard drive with no recovery disc or image. The laptop is an Acer Aspire 5520. When i start the install i get error message “No device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers, and then click OK.” It appears that it is looking for a driver for the cd/dvd and I cannot find one on the manufacturers website or anywhere else. I have tried chenging it to IDE compatability mode with no luck Any suggestions would be appreciated.
3 answers Last reply
More about raid drivers windows
  1. Load default settings in bios.then install os.
  2. Thanks. I tried setting BIOS to default and still get error "A required CD/DVD device driver is missing. If you have a driver floppy disc, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now."
  3. walkerman1 said:
    Hello,
    I am trying to install win 7 on a new hard drive with no recovery disc or image. The laptop is an Acer Aspire 5520. When i start the install i get error message “No device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers, and then click OK.” It appears that it is looking for a driver for the cd/dvd and I cannot find one on the manufacturers website or anywhere else. I have tried chenging it to IDE compatability mode with no luck Any suggestions would be appreciated.

What happened to your old hard drive?
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers NAS / RAID Windows 7