Sign in with
Your question

Raid drivers windows 7

Last response: in Windows 7
December 27, 2012 5:24:50 PM

Hello,
I am trying to install win 7 on a new hard drive with no recovery disc or image. The laptop is an Acer Aspire 5520. When i start the install i get error message “No device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers, and then click OK.” It appears that it is looking for a driver for the cd/dvd and I cannot find one on the manufacturers website or anywhere else. I have tried chenging it to IDE compatability mode with no luck Any suggestions would be appreciated.

More about : raid drivers windows

a b $ Windows 7
December 27, 2012 6:01:30 PM

Load default settings in bios.then install os.
m
l
December 27, 2012 6:14:44 PM

Thanks. I tried setting BIOS to default and still get error "A required CD/DVD device driver is missing. If you have a driver floppy disc, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now."
m
l
December 27, 2012 6:37:16 PM

walkerman1 said:
Hello,
I am trying to install win 7 on a new hard drive with no recovery disc or image. The laptop is an Acer Aspire 5520. When i start the install i get error message “No device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers, and then click OK.” It appears that it is looking for a driver for the cd/dvd and I cannot find one on the manufacturers website or anywhere else. I have tried chenging it to IDE compatability mode with no luck Any suggestions would be appreciated.

What happened to your old hard drive?
m
l
!