help

zmaster wrote to me telling me that turbine would be taking control of
billing for my subscribed game i left the game almost 2 years ago but ifelt
it was time to go back but my zone name wont load up ive emailed every zone
email address i can to ask if they will tranfer my zone account to a new
nickname but as yet they have not replied is there anything i can do to
access my old zone name i dont know which passport it was on as the length
of time was 2 years ago

could any one help or have advice????
1 answer Last reply
More about help
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    grant wrote:
    > Zmaster wrote to me telling me that Turbine would be taking control of
    > billing for my subscribed game. I left the game almost 2 years ago but I felt
    > it was time to go back but my zone name wont load up I've emailed every zone
    > email address I can to ask if they will tranfer my zone account to a new
    > nickname but as yet they have not replied. Is there anything I can do to
    > access my old zone name? I don't know which passport it was on as the length
    > of time was 2 years ago
    >
    > could any one help or have advice????

    This NibblesNbits site has helpful suggestions for subscriptions.. You
    may have already tried this:

    http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/ZonePassport.html

    --
    +Elmo_Tech
    MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

    Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address from "invalid" to
    "com" if you want to email me.

Games Microsoft Video Games