help

Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 6, 2005 10:41:21 PM

zmaster wrote to me telling me that turbine would be taking control of
billing for my subscribed game i left the game almost 2 years ago but ifelt
it was time to go back but my zone name wont load up ive emailed every zone
email address i can to ask if they will tranfer my zone account to a new
nickname but as yet they have not replied is there anything i can do to
access my old zone name i dont know which passport it was on as the length
of time was 2 years ago

could any one help or have advice????

More about : question

Anonymous
April 6, 2005 10:41:22 PM

grant wrote:
> Zmaster wrote to me telling me that Turbine would be taking control of
> billing for my subscribed game. I left the game almost 2 years ago but I felt
> it was time to go back but my zone name wont load up I've emailed every zone
> email address I can to ask if they will tranfer my zone account to a new
> nickname but as yet they have not replied. Is there anything I can do to
> access my old zone name? I don't know which passport it was on as the length
> of time was 2 years ago
>
> could any one help or have advice????

This NibblesNbits site has helpful suggestions for subscriptions.. You
may have already tried this:

http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/ZonePassport.html

--
+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address from "invalid" to
"com" if you want to email me.
!