cheap notebook Dell batteries - Pacific Battery

The new, real deal, same exact model as Dell's from PacificBattery.com

I got a 12 cell highpower replacement for my 5150 for $99 bucks, half
price of the Dell website. Same battery that came in the original
laptop.

Satisfied customer.

scd

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2004

Thanks! That is the place I was looking for that I couldn't remember.

SCD