Hello all,
The York Show is only two weekends away.
The building is filling quickly. There are many people who are
bringing games to the show, the game count is growing quickly. This
doesn't count vendors, nor those people that I have not received their
registration form yet.
Vendors spaces are just about sold out. There will be at least 3 new
vendors this year. (one of them designs/makes custom circuit boards.)
If anyone has a phone number for Bob Cox at Mr.Amusement, please tell
me. I haven't heard from him yet. I will sell his usual vending
space, if it comes to that. Limited space is available, first come
first served.
The outdoor flea market has a handful of people so far. I think gas
prices have a bunch of flea market vendors money conscious. Can't
blame them.
I will give this group another update after the Oct. 1st deadline to
sum it all up; game count, vendor list, tournament schedule, etc.
To sum it up for now, the show is growing rapidly! The response has
been better and quicker this year. The show is filling up quickly, and
it should be bigger and better than last year!

On a personal note: I will have a bunch of Gottlieb unusual parts for
sale, some NOS, cheap and priced to move. Marlin will have two pinball
machines for sale and some slot machines.