WTB: Gottlieb System 3 Controller Board for Tee'd Off

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Well, I found the culprit as to why the gopher wheel is not working. If
anyone has one of these boards, please email me. I will send this out
to get repaired but that will take a few weeks and I need to get the
game up and running before then.

Thanks!!

Dan Heatherly

If you can find the part number, The Pinball Resource
may have a NOS board if you find no used ones.

Teed off gets parted quite often.

--
Fred
TX