  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
September 25, 2005 6:47:55 PM

In need of a solenoid driver board for a Game Plan Lizzard machine.

Thanks,

--
Rick Furniss
furnissr@earthlink.net

More about : wtb game plan solenoid driver board

Anonymous
September 25, 2005 6:47:56 PM

Try Marco Specialties.

Mark has many NOS GP boards.

--
Fred
TX

"Rick Furniss" <furnissr@earthlink.net> wrote

> In need of a solenoid driver board for a Game Plan Lizzard machine.
Anonymous
September 25, 2005 7:37:17 PM

Yeah forgotr them. They have them at like $45 or so. It DOES NOT come
with the relays tho. They would have to be purchased seperately. I used
to have a solenoid board but I just sold it. I do however still have
all the displays and a lamp board.
!