WTB: Trying again. Desperately need a nice used or NOS Gal..

I had a bite on 2 others but somehow they slipped through my fingers.
Anyone have or know someone that has one? Mine is shot all to HELL,
although it is a working 100% machine. Dont like killing them, so
someone help? please

Just send off your old one to Playfield Renovations, it will come back
good as new.

Brian Bannon

mark

mikep28@omuonline.net wrote:
> I had a bite on 2 others but somehow they slipped through my fingers.
> Anyone have or know someone that has one? Mine is shot all to HELL,
> although it is a working 100% machine. Dont like killing them, so
> someone help? please

I know I had one near mint and traded it with my game, uninstalled, to

8 ball amusements in Mountian Home or Mountian View, Arkansas.

Brian this playfield is WAY BEYOND any type of repair. Its wasted. Its
faded, its missing several (8 or more) spots of paint on the playfield.
Some of these spots are bigger than 2 - 3 inches. Its really bad.

@ mark: I tried contacting you before. Where is Rick to be found?
website? phone #? email?

mikep28 at insightbb dot com

Thanks Mark for the email. I know I have sold something to him here
recently either on here or on ebay. I remember the distinctive address
he lives at LOL. I tried finding it in my pay pal history but to no
avail I cant find it. I really hate to call him and bug him at home.
Phone calls to me are kinda on the spot and I dont like doing that to
people. An email allows them to respond when they are ready.