WTB NIB LOTR for customer in Monaco.

I'm looking for a NIB LOTR for a customer in Monaco. He got quoted $5995,
.... which seemed rather high for a new Stern. If anyone has a LOTR for sale,
... please email me and I'll pass the info along to the customer.

Allen "now if he would only pay me to go set it up for him!! :)" Shope

By the time one pays the import duties and the shipping that probably
isn't too far off. I sent a bunch of stuff to Europe recently and I
think he said the customs fees were over $10,000.

I will email you the information when I am at my shop on Monday.

the customer was telling me that was "before" customs. :(

Who did you use for teh shippping?

thanks
ALlen

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 15:12:04 GMT, "Treasurecove" <TreasureSPAMcove@iglou.com>
wrote:

>I'm looking for a NIB LOTR for a customer in Monaco. He got quoted $5995,
>... which seemed rather high for a new Stern. If anyone has a LOTR for sale,
>.. please email me and I'll pass the info along to the customer.
>
>Allen "now if he would only pay me to go set it up for him!! :)" Shope

Contact Jim Thornton. He still has the best pricing.

--
Eric A.
eavedesianNOSPAM@comcast.net

Mr. Propane Torch!!