What Carrier to ship pins to Europe?

Looking for the best method to ship a pin over to Europe. Has anyone done
this, .. experience?
TIA
Allen

I've used Musson Freight to transport a pin from NJ to London -- they
did a nice job at a reasonable price, and their agent in London took
care of all the customs and other paperwork. Here's their link, call
and ask for Bruce Thompson:

www.mussonfreight.com

Bill

I can't imagine how much money I lost because I wouldn't ship my Ebay
auction pins overseas. We're talkin rare 30's-40's pins. Yeah, this is good
to hear.

--
Josh
http://www.pingeek.com

"SmokeNMirrors" <wmg@rcn.com> wrote in message
> I've used Musson Freight to transport a pin from NJ to London -- they
> did a nice job at a reasonable price, and their agent in London took
> care of all the customs and other paperwork. Here's their link, call
> and ask for Bruce Thompson:
>
> www.mussonfreight.com
>
> Bill

Try Hellmann Worldwide.