Problems with Dell IN1910Nf.

adrian_morey

Honorable
Feb 23, 2012
I've been having difficulties trying to troubleshoot the problems I've been having with my monitor randomly powering off, I'm currently running my IN1910Nf on a GeForce 9800+ graphics card at 59 hertz, and after checking my cables and video card internally, there doesn't seem to be any contact problems. What makes this problem so odd is that the power button will randomly switch from amber (power save mode) to white (ON mode) to being completely off while still running. In addition to that, whenever it does power off I can turn it back on with one of the buttons on the side of the panel, but not access the functions of said button.

I don't know if this could be a power issue as I've had this monitor for over a year and have never experienced this problem before today. If it makes any difference, I'm not running it through a surge protector.

adrian_morey

Honorable
Feb 23, 2012
It appears to suddenly be working just fine, can access the menus once again, no intermittent power failures, but the monitor seems to think that it's in Power Save mode because the color of the power button is stuck in amber.