Searching for good speakers 100$

Status
Not open for further replies.

MellowOut

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2012
When it comes to speakers I am running blind, at this time have these http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16836121014
They work don't sound bad but was wondering for around 100 perhaps 150 if I could upgrade from these. I am after whatever will work have always had the classic 2 bookshelf speakers paired with a bass box. A buddy of mine did have some good sounding Klipsch speakers they were clear, sounds good, and had enough bass to them without a Bass Box. All in all just looking for ideas and or recommendations. Mainly going to be use these to game with and listen to music, that will be the use 80 percent of the time. Thanks in advance all if there is some key thing I have missed let me know

Solution

Yes, for $70 the Bose speakers are a good buy!

You need to experience a demo of these speakers at the Bose (or other) store. Listen to a medley of classical, symphony, rock, country western, etc. and then you decide.

A good way to evaluate speakers is by listening to them.

Yes, for $70 the Bose speakers are a good buy!

You need to experience a demo of these speakers at the Bose (or other) store. Listen to a medley of classical, symphony, rock, country western, etc. and then you decide.

A good way to evaluate speakers is by listening to them.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.