FYI: Looks like Marvin3m Bally section is down.

many of the links in the bally repair guide for the old Bally are not
comming up.
I noticed it when I was going to point someone to the specific link for
their problem
early this AM. Still down this afternoon. Anyone else seeing this the
same?

Regards, Dallas...

--
Home Page: www.geocities.com/d_overturf
Replies regarding News Group messages to me may get a challenge verifier

It's been down 4 or 5 days. I don't know what has happened to it.

zTim

Tim Iskander <tiskande@_no_twcny.s-p-a-mrr.com> wrote in news:%TEZe.7130
$Xl2.5119@twister.nyroc.rr.com:

> ditto here... the main index part is ok, just the
> actual section are NG.
> Clay... are you out there....

Something got changed somewhere. To make it work, add an "l" to the url,
in other words, change the .htm to html. That's a lower case "L", not a
"one".

http://www.marvin3m.com/bally/index2.htm#fixture not working, but

http://www.marvin3m.com/bally/index2.html#fixture is.

--
inc

good catch! that brings up the link here as well.

Regards, Dallas...