Age of Empires II: Age of the Kings

Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 15, 2005 1:34:02 AM

i installed the trial version of this game to my computer both by clicking
run and second time by clicking save. when i click on the link to the "Game
Zone" it can not detect the trial version on my computer. i went to the trial
version on the bottom of the choices and said it could not detect it on my
hard drive. i have turned off my fire wall and even the anti virus but still
does not work.

More about : age empires age kings

Anonymous
April 16, 2005 4:21:24 AM

Jason wrote:
> i installed the trial version of this game to my computer both by clicking
> run and second time by clicking save. when i click on the link to the "Game
> Zone" it can not detect the trial version on my computer. i went to the trial
> version on the bottom of the choices and said it could not detect it on my
> hard drive. i have turned off my fire wall and even the anti virus but still
> does not work.

I seem to remember that you have to play a solo game first before it can
be seen. Worth a try anyway..

--
+Elmo_Tech
!