WTB: Black Knight Stencils set!

Chad

Subject line says it all. I also would go for a nos/repro backglass
(Black Knight) as well. Located in northern, IL.

Thank you,
ILLinois Chad

Yeah get the stencil set from pinball pal. excellent set. Also I would
recommend the Mayfair Amusement reproduction of the backglass excellent
looking and perfect in my book. A bit on the pricey side tho. The
backglass was $330 ship. I was hoping for no more than $275 shipped but
at any rate it came complete and ready to drop in.

Thanks Chad!

-Mark
--
http://pinballpal.com/