TRADE: Fully shopped Cyclone - North NJ

Trade: Fully shopped Cyclone in North NJ. Beautiful uncracked and
crystal clear ramps. All bulbs changed, new rubbers, beautiful cabinet
w/minor nicks. Very nice playfield w/new insert decals installed.
Minimal wear. New ferris wheel belt. Looking to trade for another
piece. This game is in my private collection and is very nice. Looking
for a dot matrix pin. Can throw in some cash as well for a nice
machine. Would like a TOTAN or IJ. E-mail with what you have and
location. I'd prefer to be somewhat local in the NJ/PA/NY areas.
John

grus...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Trade: Fully shopped Cyclone in North NJ. Beautiful uncracked and
> crystal clear ramps. All bulbs changed, new rubbers, beautiful cabinet
> w/minor nicks. Very nice playfield w/new insert decals installed.
> Minimal wear. New ferris wheel belt. Looking to trade for another
> piece. This game is in my private collection and is very nice. Looking
> for a dot matrix pin. Can throw in some cash as well for a nice
> machine. Would like a TOTAN or IJ. E-mail with what you have and
> location. I'd prefer to be somewhat local in the NJ/PA/NY areas.
> John

I'd also consider sale for $1600. Have extra set of insert decals to
throw in as backup in case ever needed

John