Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

LordotRings: Spot the Add-ons

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
September 25, 2005 6:06:26 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Well, I resisted as long as I could, but couldn't help myself from
"junking up" my playfield. Here's a couple of pics...see if you can
spot all the add-ons. The answers will be put up a little later.

Just for fun, no real reason...

http://www.solisstyle.com/ims/pic.php?u=4653oLuM3&i=528...

http://www.solisstyle.com/ims/pic.php?u=4653oLuM3&i=528...

Enjoy, if you like this sort of thing...:) 

-cody
CARGPB#4
Anonymous
September 25, 2005 6:24:36 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

cchunn3@comcast.net wrote:
> Well, I resisted as long as I could, but couldn't help myself from
> "junking up" my playfield. Here's a couple of pics...see if you can
> spot all the add-ons. The answers will be put up a little later.
>
> Just for fun, no real reason...
>
> http://www.solisstyle.com/ims/pic.php?u=4653oLuM3&i=528...
>
> http://www.solisstyle.com/ims/pic.php?u=4653oLuM3&i=528...
>
> Enjoy, if you like this sort of thing...:) 
>
> -cody
> CARGPB#4

1.) clean that blue rubber.

2.) take out that star post with the rhite rubber on it and stop
cheating! it's bad enough you have the outlane posts down ;-)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)
Anonymous
September 25, 2005 6:25:02 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

When you gonna ditch those black rubbers ;-)

Jeff
Anonymous
September 25, 2005 6:28:09 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

at least he put white rubbers on the outlane-inlane posts ;-)

cody, you DOUBLE dirty cheater! ;-)

and wipe down that ball drop area in the left return lane! ;-P)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

Jeff Palmer wrote:
> When you gonna ditch those black rubbers ;-)
>
> Jeff
Anonymous
September 25, 2005 6:33:27 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's just about time for a shop on it, and it will
absolutely get dressed in white/red/yellow. That will probably drop my
scores even further! ;) 

-cody
CARGPB#4


Koz Pinlicious wrote:
> at least he put white rubbers on the outlane-inlane posts ;-)
>
> cody, you DOUBLE dirty cheater! ;-)
>
> and wipe down that ball drop area in the left return lane! ;-P)
>
> Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)
>
> Jeff Palmer wrote:
> > When you gonna ditch those black rubbers ;-)
> >
> > Jeff
Anonymous
September 25, 2005 6:35:39 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Get rid of those wire ties! That's mod #1


cchunn3@comcast.net wrote:
> Well, I resisted as long as I could, but couldn't help myself from
> "junking up" my playfield. Here's a couple of pics...see if you can
> spot all the add-ons. The answers will be put up a little later.
>
> Just for fun, no real reason...
>
> http://www.solisstyle.com/ims/pic.php?u=4653oLuM3&i=528...
>
> http://www.solisstyle.com/ims/pic.php?u=4653oLuM3&i=528...
>
> Enjoy, if you like this sort of thing...:) 
>
> -cody
> CARGPB#4
Anonymous
September 26, 2005 12:08:38 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

I guess I'll give it a try. I see the 3 path ghosts that have already
been pointed out. Boromir on top of one of the pop bumpers. An orc on
top of the sword handle. The last thing I see is another orc to the
left of the slings. How did I do?
Dom
Anonymous
September 26, 2005 3:02:25 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Where did you get the POTD figures? I've looked online but haven't
found any that looked like that. Thanks

Aaron
Anonymous
September 26, 2005 8:14:36 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

He also added a skull pile near the dark rider and another empty character
base by the sword plunger. There was also weapons in the sling characters.

Jason <V>
<pinball_dom@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1127704118.531480.117240@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>I guess I'll give it a try. I see the 3 path ghosts that have already
> been pointed out. Boromir on top of one of the pop bumpers. An orc on
> top of the sword handle. The last thing I see is another orc to the
> left of the slings. How did I do?
> Dom
>
Anonymous
September 26, 2005 8:00:25 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Not that anyone cares, but the answers have been posted:

http://www.solisstyle.com/ims/pic.php?u=4653oLuM3&i=528...

http://www.solisstyle.com/ims/pic.php?u=4653oLuM3&i=529...

http://www.solisstyle.com/ims/pic.php?u=4653oLuM3&i=529...

http://www.solisstyle.com/ims/pic.php?u=4653oLuM3&i=529...

Thanks for the comments so far, I guess.

-cody
CARGPB#4


cchunn3@comcast.net wrote:
> Well, I resisted as long as I could, but couldn't help myself from
> "junking up" my playfield. Here's a couple of pics...see if you can
> spot all the add-ons. The answers will be put up a little later.
>
> Just for fun, no real reason...
>
> http://www.solisstyle.com/ims/pic.php?u=4653oLuM3&i=528...
>
> http://www.solisstyle.com/ims/pic.php?u=4653oLuM3&i=528...
>
> Enjoy, if you like this sort of thing...:) 
>
> -cody
> CARGPB#4
Anonymous
September 26, 2005 8:10:35 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

You did very well! See answers posted earlier...

Thanks!

-cody
CARGPB#4

pinball_dom@yahoo.com wrote:
> I guess I'll give it a try. I see the 3 path ghosts that have already
> been pointed out. Boromir on top of one of the pop bumpers. An orc on
> top of the sword handle. The last thing I see is another orc to the
> left of the slings. How did I do?
> Dom
Anonymous
September 26, 2005 8:14:24 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

I got all of the stuff in 3 sets from K-Mart. The paths figures were
just those three guys in a set.

One of the sets came with Pippin and Merry, but since they were already
on the field I used their swords and put the figures in the hands of my
talking Treebeard 10".

-cody
CARGPB#4


taylor34 wrote:
> Where did you get the POTD figures? I've looked online but haven't
> found any that looked like that. Thanks
>
> Aaron
Anonymous
September 26, 2005 10:04:26 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

In news:<1127685121.313312.237670@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
<cchunn3@comcast.net> says...
> > > 2) I had to add that starpost to prevent ball traps in that gap.
> > what? i have never seen a ball trap there. is this an excuse?! ;-)
> Well, if you've never played a game with the left post liberal you
> wouldn't see the problem. Without it, the ball wedges itself between
> the outlane post and Hobbiton assembly. It happened very frequently, so
> I installed the starpost to stop it. Trust me, that was not done to try
> to help scores.

Agreed, that is a definite ball trap (with left lane post set in lowest
position). But for "#%?#"&'s sake, use something that looks like it
should be there, rather than that *thing*. I use a post that looks just
like the original adjustable outlane posts.

/Kristoffer

--
This cookie has a scrap of paper inside. It reads:
Gurl fnl gung n fuvzzrevat tbyq fuvryq vf abg n cbyvfurq fvyire fuvryq.
!