HS II or No Fear??

Which is the better game in your opinion, The Getaway or No Fear??

B.
11 answers Last reply
More about fear

    EITHER, !!!
    Both are really good games !, SR games at that !!

    Elvis. Oh, I'm sorry, Getaway.

    -cody
    CARGPB#4

    Lionheart83 wrote:
    > Which is the better game in your opinion, The Getaway or No Fear??
    >
    > B.

    I just picked up a Getwaway, about a month ago, and I have to say its
    great!
    I can't stop playing it. Its very fast !!
    I like No Fear alot also but I don't have as much time on it, to give a
    true opinion.
    Willy

    While I enjoy the jump ramp in NF (quite a bit) and the Jump This mode,
    the modes in NF seem uninspired and are unbalanced in scoring. Most
    modes are really not worth playing until you get to the three big modes
    (No Limits, Meet Your Maker and the other one). Big points are
    available in MYM with a ball trapped on the left flipper while raping
    the jump ramp for 200M with the right flipper. No Fear offers fast
    gameplay with somewhat disappointing rules. Not Steve Ritchie's best
    layout either.

    Getaway, while not a deep game, I find more fun and satisfying to play.
    It plays fast, has looping orbits as you would expect from SR, and the
    supercharger is pretty cool (especially with multiple balls in it).
    Super Jackpots are quite satisfying to hit and are more fun than
    anything that NF has to offer. A well setup Getaway is a blast to play
    - fast fun with simple strategy. Getaway builds on a classic - High
    Speed, but adds a twist with the supercharger and Red Line Mania.
    Extra balls are a little easy to come by on Getaway with the Freeway
    and Red Line always giving them out.

    I suggest the Getaway, but NF is not that bad IMO.

    Chris

    HS2 is too hard, NF is too easy. I liked NF better though, many more
    shots (and satisfying), better art, sound, and rules. Sure was easy
    though, I got to the final wiz mode practically every game- so many
    shots that its hard to miss one, and the ball never goes straight down
    the middle.

    HSII for me.

    (Even though I now longer own one.)

    --
    Fred
    TX

    "Lionheart83" <duhman83@yahoo.com> wrote

    > Which is the better game in your opinion, The Getaway or No Fear??
    >
    > B.

    NF is on my most wanted list, HSII is on most unwanted list ;-)

    Tough one.
    IMHO, NF edges out HS II by a hair.

    --
    "The_Black_Knight"

    The Washington State Pinball Stronghold
    "A Fortress Protecting the Silver Ball"

    www.geocities.com/pinball_jack

    "Lionheart83" <duhman83@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > Which is the better game in your opinion, The Getaway or No Fear??
    >
    > B.

    Both are fantastic, but I personally prefer HSII.

    Bill

    ldnayman wrote:
    > HS2 is too hard, NF is too easy. I liked NF better though, many more
    > shots (and satisfying), better art, sound, and rules. Sure was easy
    > though, I got to the final wiz mode practically every game- so many
    > shots that its hard to miss one, and the ball never goes straight down
    > the middle.

    I don't think I have ever heard that HS2 was too hard and NF was too
    easy. Some can rape NF by timing out modes to get to the end, but EASY?

    HS2 is not all that hard to get to the final modes in just about every
    game.

    Kirb

    I have them both...excellent playing examples fully shopped out.
    My HSII gets triple the play of NF...even by me ;)
    Both are great games but if I had to choose...
    Getaway from skully and RUN THE RED LIGHT!!!!

    Chet

    "Lionheart83" <duhman83@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > Which is the better game in your opinion, The Getaway or No Fear??
    >
    > B.

Games Video Games