wanted: williams honey backglass

i know its not a favorite, but its my first pin, a gift from a friend,
and i like playing it. anyone got a backglass for a williams honey E/M
? mine is nice, except the flesh tones are all peeled, i suspect most
are like that. still, i'd like to try to get a better one if i can.
thanks

--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

Google Donal Murphy in Chicago. I bought a repro one from him a few
years ago. He may have one left.

Frank - SE Wisconsin