chess list does not appear

all I see in place of usuall list is a blue background with the phrase
"<SCRIPTlanguage='java" in upper left section .... was wondering if it was my
setup or is the zone having probs?

this is a problem associated with windows 98/se/me users which i assume you
are one of.. one or more of the zones advertisments contains javascript
which is incompatible with these operating systems for some reason and the
"fix" we have been passing out to to zoners in Memberplus Helproom is to
download and run this free ad blocking utility.

http://www.canadiancontent.net/tech/download/Ad_Muncher.html

It's been tested by memberpluses who use 98/se/me and installed on default
will block the offending ad's and allow the page to load correctly and it
has no adverse effects on any other zone applications.