Windows 7 Full Bars, No web page will connect.

Hi,
I have a windows 7 and when I open it up to the start screen it has full bars and is connected, When I put on IE, Google Chrome, Safari won't put up a webpage.

It says either "Cant connect to webpage" or Like No internet access. Error.

BUT, When I got firefox it works fine. And then webpage is on and working. Then, when I download a game or something like that. It says it has no connection when I really want to play it.

So, the problem is how do I get back IE, GoogleC or safarai or Downloaded games when I put them up. Do I have a virus? or something?
6 answers Last reply
More about windows full bars page connect
  1. It sounds to me like your firewall software is blocking access to those webbrowswers and the games.
  2. danny2000 said:
    It sounds to me like your firewall software is blocking access to those webbrowswers and the games.

Can I fixt it? How?
  3. do you know if you are using Windows Firewall? or some other firewall that is built-into like Norton or Mcafee?
  4. Ok, so i read a forum and said Norton and Mccaffee was the problem, I deleted both two of them on remove program on control panel and Google CHrome and IE says Navigation Canceled...

On my programs list I have Malwarebytes and CCleaner if those are firewalls.

When I setup the game to install it says Error Code:
    -5001 : 0x80070002
    Error Information:
    >SetupNew\setup.cpp (142)
    PAPP:
    PVENDOR:
    PGUID:
    $
    and another game "Softonic Downloader needs an internet to function"
  5. Dang that didn't work. :L
Ask a new question

Read More