York what pins are you seeking ,we are coming can put 5 to 7 pins on
truck, also wide body lock down bars,
Steve

Bad Cats, working, unshopped, reasonably priced. Email me if you got one.

--
Josh
http://www.pingeek.com

<BUYBEST@AOL.COM> wrote in message
> York what pins are you seeking ,we are coming can put 5 to 7 pins on
> truck, also wide body lock down bars,
> Steve

> York what pins are you seeking ,we are coming can put 5 to 7 pins on
> truck, also wide body lock down bars,

Steve, just bring anything under $300. You know that's all these
cheap-a%@# newsgroupers are willing to spend! ;)

In all seriousness, I would suggest bringing one of your Monopoly
machines. I know you've got a few and it's a game on many peoples want
lists.

There's one for sale here locally here. Contact Mark Schneck in
Mechanicsville, VA

Contact us at mtwenterprises@comcast.net
Shop 804-779-0212
Cell 804-519-2770 (daytime)

--

"Rondondo" <rondondo@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> York what pins are you seeking ,we are coming can put 5 to 7 pins on
>> truck, also wide body lock down bars,
>
> Steve, just bring anything under $300. You know that's all these
> cheap-a%@# newsgroupers are willing to spend! ;)
>
> In all seriousness, I would suggest bringing one of your Monopoly
> machines. I know you've got a few and it's a game on many peoples want
> lists.

I will be looking to buy/trade for:

- Johnny Mnuemonic
- Congo
- Pinball Magic
- Rocky & Bullwinkle
- lower end dmd

Looking forward to the show for sure. -Joshua

Did you sell that Game Plan Lizard whatever, Joshua? That pin at York was
so fun. I liked the hissing sounds and the overall play.

--

"Atari_2600" <atariNOSPAM@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
>I will be looking to buy/trade for:
>
> - Johnny Mnuemonic
> - Congo
> - Pinball Magic
> - Rocky & Bullwinkle
> - lower end dmd
>
> Looking forward to the show for sure. -Joshua

Steve, Looking for a
Attack from MArs
No Good Gofers
If none of those tell us a list