WOW! Check Out THIS KISS Pin!!!

Seller's Mr. Pinball ad reads:

"KISS, 1979 Bally
Cabinet perfect, no fading, no scratches, looks brand new. New
clearcoated play field, new back glass, new plastic set, new legs,
newlockdown bar and glass. In addition to that the machine is signed by
Paul Stanley, Gene Simmons, Eric Carr and Tommy Thayer. Had them sign
it last July when the were in Chicago on the Rock The Nation tour.
Included is the signed backstage pass with ticket stub in the front
row. I do have photos of me with the band as well. This is a one of a
kind KISS machine."

Now that's a HELL OF A FIND, considering Eric Carr has been dead for
QUITE some time now.

mark

Bally Tim wrote:
> Seller's Mr. Pinball ad reads:
>
> "KISS, 1979 Bally
> Cabinet perfect, no fading, no scratches, looks brand new. New
> clearcoated play field, new back glass, new plastic set, new legs,
> newlockdown bar and glass. In addition to that the machine is signed by
> Paul Stanley, Gene Simmons, Eric Carr and Tommy Thayer. Had them sign
> it last July when the were in Chicago on the Rock The Nation tour.
> Included is the signed backstage pass with ticket stub in the front
> row. I do have photos of me with the band as well. This is a one of a
> kind KISS machine."
>
> Now that's a HELL OF A FIND, considering Eric Carr has been dead for
> QUITE some time now.

I would pay less for it since it was signed by non original members

He means Eric Singer, the current KISS drummer. I'm sure
he just thought "Eric" and "Carr" came to mind. Eric Singer
is not nearly as well known as Eric Carr.

Bally Tim wrote:
> Seller's Mr. Pinball ad reads:
>
> "KISS, 1979 Bally
> Cabinet perfect, no fading, no scratches, looks brand new. New
> clearcoated play field, new back glass, new plastic set, new legs,
> newlockdown bar and glass. In addition to that the machine is signed by
> Paul Stanley, Gene Simmons, Eric Carr and Tommy Thayer. Had them sign
> it last July when the were in Chicago on the Rock The Nation tour.
> Included is the signed backstage pass with ticket stub in the front
> row. I do have photos of me with the band as well. This is a one of a
> kind KISS machine."
>
> Now that's a HELL OF A FIND, considering Eric Carr has been dead for
> QUITE some time now.

Cyborg

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2005

What happened to Peter Criss?

-cyBORG

<cfh@provide.net> wrote in message
> He means Eric Singer, the current KISS drummer. I'm sure
> he just thought "Eric" and "Carr" came to mind. Eric Singer
> is not nearly as well known as Eric Carr.
>
> Bally Tim wrote:
> > Seller's Mr. Pinball ad reads:
> >
> > "KISS, 1979 Bally
> > Cabinet perfect, no fading, no scratches, looks brand new. New
> > clearcoated play field, new back glass, new plastic set, new legs,
> > newlockdown bar and glass. In addition to that the machine is signed by
> > Paul Stanley, Gene Simmons, Eric Carr and Tommy Thayer. Had them sign
> > it last July when the were in Chicago on the Rock The Nation tour.
> > Included is the signed backstage pass with ticket stub in the front
> > row. I do have photos of me with the band as well. This is a one of a
> > kind KISS machine."
> >
> > Now that's a HELL OF A FIND, considering Eric Carr has been dead for
> > QUITE some time now.

He was kicked out of the band because he supposedly cannot play well enough
anymore due to physical problems... I heard an interview where he claims
otherwise and it was just an excuse, but who knows for sure. My friend who
saw the KISS reunion in concert said he wasn't playing very well. Shrugs...

Rob