Pins For Sale

Well guys I have Pickup a Load Of working Pinballs, so I need
to sell a few of These pins.

I have a:
Cyclone $1100.00
Dr Who $1100.00
Hurricane $1100.00
Baywatch $1100.00
T2 $1400.00
Judge Dred $1100.00
Simpsons $1100.00
Black Rose $1400.00
Black Knight 2000 $1300.00
Jokerz $ 800.00
Mata Hari $ 500.00
Harley Davidson $1400.00

I need these gone quick!!
I am in Cleveland, Ohio
& you are welcome to come play them & check them out. Email me if
interested &
thanks guys!

Alan
wildalan@ameritech.net

DAMN! I REALLY wish I stilled lived in Cleveland. Not ONLY is it THE
ROCK AND ROLL Capital of THE WORLD, you could ALWAYS find GREAT pinball
EVERYWHERE! ESPECIALLY in the '70s and '80s.

Always seein' lots of pins comin' out of that area. Lots of fellow
collectors too.

I'll have to get by for a visit next time I'm in town Alan. What part
of town are you in? I grew up out in the Mentor and Chesterland areas.

*still*

Sorry, just took some pain killers for my back, lol.

Bally Tim wrote:

> *still*
>
> Sorry, just took some pain killers for my back, lol.

Should have taken them for your brain!