Pin Siting In Grand Lake Colorado!

Didn't figure I'd see any action on my trip to Grand Lake this weekend,
BUT, low and behold.......found a TZ in a little bar and grill on the
main drag through town.

Forget the name of the place, but as anyone who's been up there knows,
it's NOT that big of a town. It's a sports bar, and I think the only
sports bar there.

Anyway, no big deal, just thought I'd mention it. Was nice to get a few
games in.

Kind of odd, the local little bowling alley had none.

Also, took the long way around and stopped in at Kevin's place in Lyons
on the way home. Got into Lyon's at about 2:30. He doesn't open 'til
3:00, but was there and let us in, and locked the door behind us. Was
nice havin' the whole place to ourselves for a half hour or so. Fired
up the machines, cranked up the ROCK-N-ROLL and just had a good time.

Josh!

Hey, you should try and make it out to the Rocky Mountain Pinball
Showdown next year. You'd get some good pics for your site as well as
some awesome footage for another DVD.

If ya do, let me know and we'll hook up.

It's a good feeling. Always check out the laundrymats. I found a T2, gi
out, not the best, but working. Westland Shopping Center, Richmond, VA.
Check out pins on location on my site for more info.

--
Josh
http://www.pingeek.com