WTB Revenge from mars

Looking to buy a revenge from mars in Wisconsin and Illinois area.
Would consider Iowa as well as long as it's on the east side. Will
consider a project one as well. Only willing to go as high as 1900.
Maybe 2000 if it's in really nice condition. And before anyone chimes
in saying they are worth more than that. Ebay has a steady stream of
them from 1800-1900 (and have been for months now) , but I don't want
to drive 8 hours through 30 tolls to get one. :)

look on ebay man. Why would i pay 2500 or the rediculous amounts some
people are asking when I can take my pick for 1900. I'll hold out till
it's reasonable. If you have money to piss away, more power to you.

I'll take one for $1900! LMK where to send my $$. Can I trade a
cashiers check for $10,000.00 and a matress for the $1900 RFM?
:)

Chris

Wow. Sign me up too!
While I'm at it, I'll take one of those "fully shopped Shadows for
$900" as well.
Oh yeah, I'll take a "nice complete FH for $2400" too.
Oh, add a "NGG for around $2k" too.

At those prices, don't mind paying a nice finders fee.

Throw me in as well. I'll take a really nice one for $1,900 but you
will have to deliver it and set it up for me. WOW, the bottom must
have dropped out on this game.

Throw me in as well. I'll take a really nice one for $1,900 but you
will have to deliver it and set it up for me. WOW, the bottom must
have dropped out on this game.

OK--let's see who'll put their money where their mouth (or keyboard)
is. Look at my post: WTT MY RFM FOR A SUPER-NICE BOP. Someone should
be able to get this done, including shipping from/to Phoenix, for
$1900. I'm waiting...

I'd trade you for a BOP if i had one. Don't you guys ever watch ebay?
I mean there was 2 that closed in the past 2 weeks for 1900. and
check ebay history and you'll see some shadows for 900-1000 as well. I
mean geez, it's not like they are hard to find. Anyone within 3 hours
drive that's selling a RFM for 1900 lmk and i'll bring cash. the last
one that closed at1900 was in PA, after tolls and gas would end up
costing me 2400. little too high for the money i have allocated for
that pin.

Touche! At least some people on here are senseable. I think there
are a lot of people on here, have store fronts and price gouge people.
Put in their bullshit comments to try and raise market value, so they
sleep better at night trying to charge what they do for their pins.

What am I missing here? Why are people all over this statement? A sub 2K RFM
is not all that wacky and he is right about eBay, they are readily under 2K
lately. Also, the person looking for the complete FH for $2400 thinking THAT
is a deal price, email me I have two, one with brand spanking new ramps
installed I would gladly sell at that price.

Simply because some people pay too much for pins that can be had for more
fair money does not mean everyone has too. If I paid what some of you people
think it 'going rate' for pins I could not afford to be in this hobby. Keep
looking and the deals are out there, be smart not bitter. -Joshua