After PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGE_AREA Fix CPU Making Noise

andy1997

Honorable
Dec 28, 2012
Hello....

I Have Intel i3 Processor and once i switched off my computer directly when it was on .... The next time i switched it on i found an Error that windows failed to start... There were two options i.e Start System Repair and Start Windows Normally..Then i did every thing that can repair my computer with system repair... But it did not worked...When i Start Windows Normally ... It Shows a Blue Screen....It Disappeared in a fraction of a second...Then i recorded a video and frame by frame saw the error screen... It Showed Windows Is shutting down for no damage to your computer...I Really dont care of mine computer bcoz its a i3 *** ... and i thought of safe mode ... to take backup of my games ... then the next time i switched on my pc .. I saw that it was working fine .. But at random times mine pc makes a sound .. .that is never got before ... i am sure that it is not any othere sound but the processors sound ... The Sound is like Audi Q3 When at full speed ... :D ... Is something wrong ? with my PC ?

andy1997

Honorable
Dec 28, 2012
Will the sound acquire when the fan is at slow speed ? i dont really think so ...

Thats not the problem ..... I am able to play games ... mine video card is fine ... the sound is of Processor ...

andy1997

Honorable
Dec 28, 2012
So... I really had my ear next to the fan... :) ...

I Found that it is the Processors Fan Making Noise.... It starts from the normal and within 3 seconds (Appx) it reaches to high in stages .... What can be done ? The Sound is really annoying ... :( What is automatically adjusting the processors fan rpm ?