Sign in with
Your question

After PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGE_AREA Fix CPU Making Noise

Last response: in Windows 7
December 28, 2012 9:03:58 AM

Hello....

I Have Intel i3 Processor and once i switched off my computer directly when it was on .... The next time i switched it on i found an Error that windows failed to start... There were two options i.e Start System Repair and Start Windows Normally..Then i did every thing that can repair my computer with system repair... But it did not worked...When i Start Windows Normally ... It Shows a Blue Screen....It Disappeared in a fraction of a second...Then i recorded a video and frame by frame saw the error screen... It Showed Windows Is shutting down for no damage to your computer...I Really dont care of mine computer bcoz its a i3 *** ... and i thought of safe mode ... to take backup of my games ... then the next time i switched on my pc .. I saw that it was working fine .. But at random times mine pc makes a sound .. .that is never got before ... i am sure that it is not any othere sound but the processors sound ... The Sound is like Audi Q3 When at full speed ... :D  ... Is something wrong ? with my PC ?
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
December 28, 2012 9:41:19 AM

sounds like you damaged the video driver...and the video card fan is going max speed to cool the fan off. most times the fan bios will set the speed at 30-40 percent. if the driver is damaged in windows the fan may be running slower then normal.
m
l
December 28, 2012 11:11:01 AM

Will the sound acquire when the fan is at slow speed ? i dont really think so ...

Thats not the problem ..... I am able to play games ... mine video card is fine ... the sound is of Processor ...
m
l
December 29, 2012 11:43:23 AM

So... I really had my ear next to the fan... :)  ...

I Found that it is the Processors Fan Making Noise.... It starts from the normal and within 3 seconds (Appx) it reaches to high in stages .... What can be done ? The Sound is really annoying ... :(  What is automatically adjusting the processors fan rpm ?
m
l
!