Four Uses of Networking

Last response: in Networking
October 7, 2004 3:36:27 PM

I am working on a homework assignment and I need help! I
cannot find the four uses of a network for Windows 2000.
Is there anybody that can help me find the "four uses of
networking"? And I have one more question...What are the
four ways you can connect your computer to a network using
Windows 2000

More about : networking

October 8, 2004 5:36:19 AM

Well lets look at the name of the newsgroup. It starts with "microsoft"
so that must mean we only talk about Microsoft products. Next it says
"public" so that means any person can post here. Then it says
"broadbandnet" so since this is a Microsoft newsgroup it must be talking
about the Microsoft Broadband Networking. Last but not least it says
"hardware" So that must mean it is the Microsoft hardware for networking
that we talk about.

Thus this is not a general networking newsgroup, but one for the
Microsoft Broadband networking hardware. I'd suggest either posting in
a newsgroup for the hardware you are running, a general networking
newsgroup, or one for whatever version of Windows you are running.

Labette Cardinal wrote:

> I am working on a homework assignment and I need help! I
> cannot find the four uses of a network for Windows 2000.
> Is there anybody that can help me find the "four uses of
> networking"? And I have one more question...What are the
> four ways you can connect your computer to a network using
> Windows 2000

assistance.

time.
!