Good Guy Alert - John Latimer...

John had a recent posting for some Eight Ball Deluxe plastics he was
willing to sell for 5 bucks apiece to anyone that was interested. I
decided to take him up on it and got all the ones he had that
remained.

His responses to my email were quick, he packaged the plastics up and
had them wrapped well, and they showed up very fast. They were
exactly as he described them (better than what I had actually), and
after sending them, he told me what I would owe. He gave a PayPal
address and I was able to pay him what he asked which was quite
reasonable for the plastics I received.

The overall experience was great, and hope others will handle things
just like John. He's an example of what makes this hobby fun and I
look forward to doing business with him again in the future.

Just thought folks should know. Good guy.

steve corley

Clark Kent exposed again...

Glad I could help folks out. Everyone was a great buyer too! 5 EBD's
look a litle better hopefully.

John!