Been Away For Awhile - Wayne Gillard Is Still An Idiot!

Sorry I have been away from RGP for a long time. I can see that Wayne
is up to his dirty old tricks again. A legend in his own mind.

Koz and I have both been saying that this guy is a poser - Not a friend
to pinball, but just a turd and a bully to boot.

I'll buy blackmarket anything rather than buy from Wayne. For Wayne to
compare himself to Viacom or Paramount is a hoot - This guy is an ant.
Squash him.

BRETT B

I wonder if wayne got all the left over surplus and extra stuff they
had laying around or only the naming rights?

Is this the Australian pinball guru?

Does Wayne's love of the small silver ball extend to a sphere somewhat
larger and made of leather?

WE WON THE ASHES!

Paul in the UK.

Is this the Australian pinball guru?

Does Wayne's love of the small silver ball extend to a sphere somewhat
larger and made of leather?

WE WON THE ASHES!

Paul in the UK.

Is this the Australian pinball guru?

Does Wayne's love of the small silver ball extend to a sphere somewhat
larger and made of leather?

WE WON THE ASHES!

Paul in the UK.

Is this the Australian pinball guru?

Does Wayne's love of the small silver ball extend to a sphere somewhat
larger and made of leather?

WE WON THE ASHES!

Paul in the UK.

Oops! Didn't mean to rub it in quite so much - didn't think my comment
had posted.

WOW you won the ashes, about time someone stepped up to the Aussie
team. Lets see if England can hold on to them when they come downunder
where the SUN SHINES.

It has also generated alot more interest in world cricket. So live it
up pom cause you certanly wont hold them for 18 years.

> WE WON THE ASHES!

> Paul in the UK.

Thats dumb and not a good line to take up on either.

Ping
(... who's also in the UK. ...)

If he makes quality stuff and sells it for a reasonable price ie: PF
overlays, repro backglasses, ramps, plastics... whatever, I have no
problem buying anything he has that I need. If he doesn't want (or
believe it to be worthwhile) to make a part or repro something, and
then wants to block other people from making it... That would force me
into the throws of the criminal element. Personally, I hope he goes
"balls out" and makes train loads of stuff.

zTim

It's cricket game between England and Oz that started in 187, and we
won them back after 18 yrs.

Just imagine if Freddy played pinball.

"CornCob" <ping.crosby@ntlworld.com> wrote in news:1127730951.937436.158970
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

>> WE WON THE ASHES!
>
>> Paul in the UK.
>
> Thats dumb and not a good line to take up on either.
>
> Ping
> (... who's also in the UK. ...)

Can someone clue in the Americans here? I have no idea *what* the ashes
are, nor _why_ you'd want them, nor -how- you'd 'win' them.

Of course, if you're talking about the raw materials to make Vegemite, you
can keep 'em. :)

UP THE IRONS!

"TheKorn" <TheKorn@TheKorn.Net> wrote in message
> "CornCob" <ping.crosby@ntlworld.com> wrote in
> @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
>
> >> WE WON THE ASHES!
> >
> >> Paul in the UK.
> >
> > Thats dumb and not a good line to take up on either.
> >
> > Ping
> > (... who's also in the UK. ...)
>
> Can someone clue in the Americans here? I have no idea *what* the ashes
> are, nor _why_ you'd want them, nor -how- you'd 'win' them.
>
> Of course, if you're talking about the raw materials to make Vegemite, you
> can keep 'em. :)

MacMan

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2004

In article <Xns96DD4AC0E9B10qqwwaass@207.115.63.158>,
TheKorn <TheKorn@TheKorn.Net> wrote:

> "CornCob" <ping.crosby@ntlworld.com> wrote in news:1127730951.937436.158970
> @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
>
> >> WE WON THE ASHES!
> >
> >> Paul in the UK.
> >
> > Thats dumb and not a good line to take up on either.
> >
> > Ping
> > (... who's also in the UK. ...)
>
> Can someone clue in the Americans here? I have no idea *what* the ashes
> are, nor _why_ you'd want them, nor -how- you'd 'win' them.
>
> Of course, if you're talking about the raw materials to make Vegemite, you
> can keep 'em. :)

They are called the Ashes because they burnt a cricket stump or
something and put them in an cup and that's what you win! Pretty silly
really!

And after your comments about Vegemite I won't be bringing you any this
year... get the oil stains off your driveway some other way!

;-)

macMan

Hugs dickhead. Hows biz in the strip shopping center?

Is it strange to be the anti-hero? I'm sure you figure all will be
forgiven when you deluge the market with playfields and parts, but I
think you are overplaying your hand to the point that many will enjoy
your ultimate (business) demise. I know I will darling.

BRETT B

Wayne has been the greatest thing that has happened to the hobby in 11
years

Notice how IPB is starting to move forward with things now that the Pin
Factory is breathing down their necks

Do you really think Mike would have gotten the go ahead for the older
playfields out of Canada if Wayne had not shaken the entire business
up?

Gene did virtually nothing in 5 years and now suddenly things are
starting to get done and fairly fast

I understand that Wayne has said some so-so stuff, and I was against
him on some levels for a while, but the guy is moving this hobby ahead

I just think a year from now, even his biggest critics will be giving
him credit for moving the hobby ahead 20 years in 24 months time

IMHO

Gary/Arizona

pt

>IMHO

>Gary/Arizona

I've said this before; there is nothing H about your O.

I do agree somewhat though. Wayne sure has lit a fire under Gene's
ass. Maybe now Gene will hire someone to organize that disgraceful
warehouse and start selling some of those parts he's been sitting on
for five years. I'm about to order some more Capcom parts and would
rather have a Tabasco enema. I think I'll let Steve Y handle this
order. Sure wish he was in charge of that warehouse.

John

Id imagine Steve Young is quite pissed about a few things. Im not gonna
mention them here, but if you follow things, you will know what I mean
or at least you will in a week or so :)