Trade IJ for ??

I have a really nice IJ. Slight cab fade, super clean pf, game plays
100% but there is just something "missing" when I play this game. I
bought it cuz I got a great deal on it. Should I sell it or trade it
for 1 or 2 games?? Other than my EMs my DMD games are PZ, TZ, BOP,
Pinbot.

nomad
8 answers Last reply
More about trade

    nomad wrote:
    > I have a really nice IJ. Slight cab fade, super clean pf, game plays
    > 100% but there is just something "missing" when I play this game. I
    > bought it cuz I got a great deal on it. Should I sell it or trade it
    > for 1 or 2 games?? Other than my EMs my DMD games are PZ, TZ, BOP,
    > Pinbot.
    >
    > nomad

    Where are you located?
    if you don't like it, you don't like it.
    it's all trade. Greens are accepted everywhere !

    BoP and Pinbot aren't DMD games - they're alphanumeric. :D

    If you aren't into the IJ you should have no problems trading or
    selling it, it's a fairly sought after game. But where are you located
    is the big question...

    Mike

    I think he is in Folsom, Ca which is outside of Sacramento.

    Mike Fox

    Yes, in Folsom about 20 min from Sac town.

    nomad

    Nomad,

    What are you looking for in trade??

    Brian

    That's what the whole idea of the post is (WAS!), to get ideas! All
    I've got so far is a geography lesson and a nit pick about 2 of my
    games being Alpha-numeric and not DMD!

    nomad

    Nomad,

    the choices!! TSPP, LOTR, Wh20, etc.....I would imagine you could
    probably get a few games for it, depending on the games...maybe a
    jackbot to round out the BOP and Pinbot?? Dr Dude would be cool
    too....Perhaps an AFM??

    Brian

    Sorry, that wasn't intended to be a nitpick.

    What to trade for IJ - well, you could practically trade for anything
    (it's one of those higher-priced, more-sought-after type of games). I
    guess the big question is what do you look for in a game? Some people
    want a game only because its collectible, some people go for
    theme/artwork and some go for gameplay in general. That said, this is
    sort of a tough question to answer as whatever game(s) you like is
    preference. For instance, I happen to like Gilligan's Island and Black
    Rose a lot but most people around here seem to pan or dislike them
    quite a bit. Part of the reason I like them is the theme and artwork.
    I also like the simplicity of both games. If you were trade IJ for
    something like that, you could probably get two or get a good chunk of
    cash along with it. You'd also have an easier time trading for more
    sought-after games like AFM, CV, TSPP, LOTR, SC, maybe even a MM if you
    wanted to throw in cash (and can find one).

    What I've done in the past to get some ideas of "hey, what might be a
    cool game to own" is do a search on IPDB by year. If you're looking
    for newer DMD games then search from '91 until now and perhaps you'll
    find something you've never heard of that might be fun. You can also
    try PinMAME (and Visual Pinball) - while playing a video simulation
    isn't the same as the real thing, you can get an idea as to how a
    particular game plays, looks, and sounds. I've discovered (and thus
    picked up) a few games this way.

    I hope that helps a bit.

    Mike

Games Video Games Product