Can't chat with ZoneFriends

'Send ZoneMessage' -> 'Send' works just fine, but I can't chat.

'Send ZoneMessage' -> 'Chat' just closes the 'Send ZoneMessage' window and
nothing happens.

Ideas anyone?

Best regards,
Anders

The zone friends chat option was removed due to the various security threats
it posed.. in a nutshell, it was insecure and the exploits were impossible
to plug. Some of the hackers (and I use that term loosely) around the zone
still have a programme that enables them to appear to run a zone friends
chat so if you are ever invited to one use extreme caution.. It is not an
official zone friends chat.

"Anders Silven" <anders.silven@blahahotmail.se> wrote in message
> 'Send ZoneMessage' -> 'Send' works just fine, but I can't chat.
>
> 'Send ZoneMessage' -> 'Chat' just closes the 'Send ZoneMessage' window and
> nothing happens.
>
> Ideas anyone?
>
> Best regards,
> Anders

Thank you very much for your answer, now I'm happy again.

To remove the chat option was probably the right thing to do, but it would
have saved me a lot of time and frustration if the 'Chat' button had also
been removed (or a message would have been displayed explaining the
situation). On the other hand, since the Zone is free and fun, one shouldn't
complain too much I suppose.

Best regards,
Anders Silven