Computer slows down & locks up when wireless card added

I have installed a MN-730 wireless card on my desktop and
when I start up it slows my PC down and locks it up not
allowing me to open / close programs. Any ideas how to
fix this problem or why it is doing this?
1 answer Last reply
More about computer slows locks wireless card added

    Try going to your BIOS setup and change the " PnP aware OS" option... Seems
    like you're having hardware conflict... Other option would be physicaly
    removing the card and plugging in into a different PCI slot (if you have one
    availavle that is... )

    "RL" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have installed a MN-730 wireless card on my desktop and
    > when I start up it slows my PC down and locks it up not
    > allowing me to open / close programs. Any ideas how to
    > fix this problem or why it is doing this?

Routers Wireless Computers Networking