Computer slows down & locks up when wireless card added

Last response: in Networking
Share
October 7, 2004 9:44:39 PM

I have installed a MN-730 wireless card on my desktop and
when I start up it slows my PC down and locks it up not
allowing me to open / close programs. Any ideas how to
fix this problem or why it is doing this?
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
October 8, 2004 10:03:18 AM

Try going to your BIOS setup and change the " PnP aware OS" option... Seems
like you're having hardware conflict... Other option would be physicaly
removing the card and plugging in into a different PCI slot (if you have one
availavle that is... )