KC United Amusement Auction Results 9/25/05

As always the prices and a few short descriptions.

Sing a Long $175.00 Few cab issues, little PF fade, glass
issues
Tag Team 175.00 insert wear, cab dings, good glass
Nitro Groundshacker 375.00 Dirty PF, good glass, cab ok
B S Dracula 800.00 few cab issues, pf good, overall good
Shaq Attack 800.00 Few cab issues
Batman Forever 920.00 Ramps good, DMD went out after a few seconds
of play, cab good
High Speed 640.00 few plastics broken, few targets were
broken, insert wear, few cab issues
Punch the Clown 410.00 little cab wear, glass was great, plastics
were good
Mars God of War 130.00 repeat machine, no lockdown bar
Star Action 140.00 no lockdown bar, good glass, cab issues,
good pf
Aladdin's Castle 90.00 rusted solid on the backbox... god glass,
good pf
Showboat $55.00 no lockdown bar, good glass, cab issues,
bumper cap issues, glass issues

--
Curt :)
clavenNOS...@kc.rr.com

that was a "swing a long"

not "sing a long"

to different games.

john

www.kansascitypinball.com

two different games huh? I thought that it looked weird on my list. I knew
that the backglass wasn't that bad :)

--
Curt :)
clavenNOS...@kc.rr.com