MSI ms163c Notebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

misko88

Distinguished
May 24, 2010
Hello

I have a few problems with a MSI notebook, to be exact ms163c model.
The problems are that the notebook cant recognize the bluetooth and web cam.
The notebook came with pre-installed Vista,but the customer wants a XP on it.But I cant manage to find the drivers for the Bluetooth and web cam,the CD that came with the notebook contains some programs and drivers for XP,at least it says so.I tried to install them but with no luck,it keeps asking me to plug in the bluetooth,same with the web cam(only it doesn't ask to plug it in,it doesn't recognize it). I tried to search the net for the drivers but all are mostly the same and they don't work.
So I would ask if someone could help me with it,to point out where can the drivers be downloaded,free download :) , I tried even with the "Compatibility mode" to install them and run them,but still nothing.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Forward thanks.

Unfortunately, if MSI doesn't have the drivers, chances are that the BT and webcam will not work with XP. That is, unless the manufacturer of the specific devices has an XP driver on their respective websites. Have you looked there?

misko88

Distinguished
May 24, 2010
Thank for the reply

Well the customer said,that the bluetooth was working but it suddenly stopped working.And about the webcam I saw it work.
I searched the MSI forum too,but nothing like that happened,I posted there too today so I will see if something gets fixed there.
If I get an answer there I will post the solution here.Hope someone finds a solution.

Any more help is appreciated. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.