In Zone Help (opened in ZoneFriends) there are several references to a
'navigation bar' on the Zone pages, but I have never seen it. Also, a Table
of Contents is mentioned, I can't find the either.
I'm trying to get to the Technical chat.

From Zone Help:
"To participate in a technical chat : On your selected game page, click
Chats & Events on the navigation bar ..."
"Go to Zone.com home, click Chats & Events , from the navigation bar..."
"On your selected game page, click Chat Rooms on the Table of Contents..."

I have Win2000 on one computer and XP Pro on another, same problem on both
machines.

Best regards,
Anders

Anders Silven wrote:
> In Zone Help (opened in ZoneFriends) there are several references to a
> 'navigation bar' on the Zone pages, but I have never seen it. Also, a
> Table of Contents is mentioned, I can't find the either.
> I'm trying to get to the Technical chat.
>
> From Zone Help:
> "To participate in a technical chat : On your selected game page, click
> Chats & Events on the navigation bar ..."
> "Go to Zone.com home, click Chats & Events , from the navigation bar..."
> "On your selected game page, click Chat Rooms on the Table of Contents..."
>
> I have Win2000 on one computer and XP Pro on another, same problem on
> both machines.
>
> Best regards,
> Anders

At the Home page, click Support, under "Community and Events", click
"Chat with a Member Plus", and it'll send you to:

http://classic.zone.msn.com/zzzz/sysophelpmain.asp

Also try the NibblesNbits site:

http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/index.html

--
+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address from "invalid" to
"com" if you want to email me. This isn't necessary for posts to the ng.

Hi and thank's a lot for the links - big help.

Best regards,
Anders Silven