DE Hook plastic scan needed.

Need a decent scan of the plastic that sits atop the right plastic
ramp. It has pictures of peoples faces on it I believe. Would love to
buy the plastic of course, if anyone has one.

Tim

I have a partial set of NOS plastics for Hook and have that plastic
available.

Mike Fox
Algonquin, IL

The BaronVonBell wrote:
> Need a decent scan of the plastic that sits atop the right plastic
> ramp. It has pictures of peoples faces on it I believe. Would love to
> buy the plastic of course, if anyone has one.
>
> Tim

Larry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007