misc. FS in MN

I have a few more things to get rid of.

NOS Fishtales Plastic set $400.00 price includes priority mail and
insurance in the US

NOS Bally Kiss playfield ( original, not a repro ) clearcoated by Bill Davis
$1200.00 including shipping in US

NOS Williams Blackout playfield clearcoated by Bill Davis $900.00 including
shipping in the US.

LTG :)

Blackout playfield is sold. LTG :)

"Lloyd Olson" <ltg@ssbilliards.com> wrote in message
> I have a few more things to get rid of.
>
> NOS Fishtales Plastic set $400.00 price includes priority mail and
> insurance in the US
>
> NOS Bally Kiss playfield ( original, not a repro ) clearcoated by Bill
Davis
> $1200.00 including shipping in US
>
> NOS Williams Blackout playfield clearcoated by Bill Davis $900.00
including
> shipping in the US.
>
> LTG :)

You have email, I hope I was first...

John!

Lloyd Olson wrote:
> I have a few more things to get rid of.
>
> NOS Fishtales Plastic set $400.00 price includes priority mail and
> insurance in the US
>
> NOS Bally Kiss playfield ( original, not a repro ) clearcoated by Bill Davis
> $1200.00 including shipping in US
>
> NOS Williams Blackout playfield clearcoated by Bill Davis $900.00 including
> shipping in the US.
>
> LTG :)

You have email. LTG :)

"GA Pinhead" <georgiapinball@SPAMTHISyahoo.com> wrote in message
> You have email, I hope I was first...
>
> John!
>
> Lloyd Olson wrote:
> > I have a few more things to get rid of.
> >
> > NOS Fishtales Plastic set $400.00 price includes priority mail and
> > insurance in the US
> >
> > NOS Bally Kiss playfield ( original, not a repro ) clearcoated by Bill
Davis
> > $1200.00 including shipping in US
> >
> > NOS Williams Blackout playfield clearcoated by Bill Davis $900.00
including
> > shipping in the US.
> >
> > LTG :)

Yeah! Thanks Lloyd!