HotSync grayed out

January 16, 2005 12:15:16 PM

The HotSync menu in Palm Desktop is now grayed out. After I upgraded the OS
to 3.53 on my IIIc, it worked fine - once, but now it won't. I can't figure
what the problem is. Can somebody help me?

If I tried to reinstall, first I can't find the original disk and then I'd
have to go through the upgrades again.

Thanks

More about : hotsync grayed

Anonymous
January 17, 2005 8:11:36 AM

"Windwatcher" <sphinx@doubt.com> wrote in

> The HotSync menu in Palm Desktop is now grayed out. After I upgraded
> the OS to 3.53 on my IIIc, it worked fine - once, but now it won't. I
> can't figure what the problem is. Can somebody help me?
>
> If I tried to reinstall, first I can't find the original disk and then
> I'd have to go through the upgrades again.

Is Hotsync Manager running? If it's not, the menu on the desktop won't
work. If not, run it manually and you should get the menu working.

--
Regards,

Stan
!