Sorry, we were unable to install your game

when trying to load backgammon @ zone.msn.com

Full message states "Sorry, we were unable to install your game.
Follow the instructions below. If you still have difficulties, click here to
try to install again. "

windows xp;ie 6.0.2800

have tried reinstalling ms virtual machine with no luck, deleted and
recreated user profile with no luck, other user accounts
1 answer Last reply
More about sorry unable install game
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    pk2000 wrote:
    > when trying to load backgammon @ zone.msn.com
    >
    > Full message states "Sorry, we were unable to install your game.
    > Follow the instructions below. If you still have difficulties, click here to
    > try to install again. "
    >
    > windows xp;ie 6.0.2800
    >
    > have tried reinstalling ms virtual machine with no luck, deleted and
    > recreated user profile with no luck, other user accounts

    Delete Zone.zat and all the files in the \ZSetup folder. Heartbeat and
    ZoneIntro haven't been updated recently, so I doubt they're the problem.

    --
    +Elmo_Tech
    MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

Internet Explorer Games Microsoft Virtual Machine Video Games