Sorry, we were unable to install your game

Last response: in Video Games
May 2, 2005 5:12:03 AM

when trying to load backgammon @ zone.msn.com

Full message states "Sorry, we were unable to install your game.
Follow the instructions below. If you still have difficulties, click here to
try to install again. "

windows xp;ie 6.0.2800

have tried reinstalling ms virtual machine with no luck, deleted and
recreated user profile with no luck, other user accounts

More about : unable install game

Anonymous
May 2, 2005 6:15:32 PM

pk2000 wrote:
> when trying to load backgammon @ zone.msn.com
>
> Full message states "Sorry, we were unable to install your game.
> Follow the instructions below. If you still have difficulties, click here to
> try to install again. "
>
> windows xp;ie 6.0.2800
>
> have tried reinstalling ms virtual machine with no luck, deleted and
> recreated user profile with no luck, other user accounts

Delete Zone.zat and all the files in the \ZSetup folder. Heartbeat and
ZoneIntro haven't been updated recently, so I doubt they're the problem.

--
+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support