NOS playfields in Ontario on Ebay

That's what I thought at first, but it's always just one hole that has
it. If it were true overspray, why just the saucer hole and not the
pop bumper holes, or the slots for the drop targets, etc.

steve
---
Steve Kulpa (cargpb10 - sigh)
Hermitage, TN
http://www.geocities.com/stevekulpa/rgpidx.htm

I think the "white" that is visible at the top of the LW field is just a
camera flash reflection. The two spots below are around the kickout saucers
mid-way up the field. These aren't so much mistaken "overspray" as this is
basically how they painted the inside edges of kickout saucer holes, etc.
The field was painted gray on the bottom, then the white sprayed from the
bottom to hit the inside of the saucer hole edges.

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA