How IR-Cut is Affecting Your Network Camera ???

Ihjhewitt

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2012
This HT-IP210 (Branded HooToo) caught my eye as it had the most useful features and most advanced technology for such a low price!!

Of all features that serve my needs, one is the IR CUT, and here's why i see it as the most basic requirement of a IPCAM..

I had a quick setup after some simple network config, no trouble accessing the camera directly from my IE browser, and when the video started to flow up., woww....it's so COOOOOL, compared w/ the ones w/o IR Filter. I mean you will see right away that this camera is so different and so clear at almost all distance. The image quality is much better than any other one i had before-- higher resolution, because the IR usually tends to blur the detail through the lens, but definately not with this little beauty..

So far, i havent see any malfuction/defect, the image is super great and I feel much more secure having this in place// :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

In all, The IR-cut in this camera gives superb images in daylight, and excellent IR images at night. I would give it a five star review!!!

Ihjhewitt

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2012

it's even better when you use H.264 instead of MJPEG in terms of video compression format. I have two IPCAM, one H.264 (HT-IP306, also bought from the same vendor HooToo), the other MJPEG w/ cut filter; Believe or not, to take the image quliaty for comparison, i find out even the one w/ built-in cut filter isnt quite able to catch up w/ the H.264 one.

What do you think?

Ihjhewitt

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2012

HT-IP306 is too enough for me, since its providing excellent image quality, even though i don't know how seller makes the firmware and implements H.264, i'd say this little beauty is ususal and exceeding my expectation in any regard.