CC on eBay, let's see how long this lasts

Last response: in Video Games
September 26, 2005 4:59:19 PM

http://tinyurl.com/beqfk

Not mine, figured someone here is interested though.

More about : ebay long lasts

Anonymous
September 26, 2005 5:09:27 PM

In article <1127764759.369808.124110@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, Superpin Al
says...

>http://tinyurl.com/beqfk
>
>Not mine, figured someone here is interested though.

Open your eyes. Obvious hijacked eBay account, trying to sell directly without
bids.

Reported.

-George
Anonymous
September 26, 2005 5:13:47 PM

Let's see how long before it is pulled.....free shipping, it is in
"Anywhere USA"....

Charlie L.
September 26, 2005 5:14:10 PM

Superpin Al wrote:

> Not mine, figured someone here is interested though.

In a phantom game on a hijacked account? I don't think so. "Free
shipping," "Do not bid," Ridiculously low BIN, no location, "Email me
directly at ____, not through 'Ask the seller,'" also selling a
Wurlitzer bubbler juke.

Scam-a-rama-ding-dong.
September 26, 2005 5:23:15 PM

Just for fun here's the standard reply:

A form letter for scamming:

Hy there,

If you want to buy my Canyon will be great to move forward this deal
fast because my curent location is London, UK but afther 2 weeks I will
go in Japan in a buissines trip. The Canyon is in the Square Trade
custody in US and will be shipped from there on my expence. The Canyon
is like new, in perfect condition and the price I think is very good:
$3,100
If you still interested, you have to make a $3,100 safe deposit, but
stay cool because using Square Trade as a third party the payment
informations will send to me only when you will confirm to them that
you have receive and inspect the Canyon. Until that, Square trade will
secure your money. I will start the sipping only when Square Trade will
confirm to me that you have made the deposit payment.The shipping
address must be provided before sending the deposit payment.
You have a 7 days period for inspection; if the Canyon is different the
money will be fully refounded to you and the Canyon will be shipped
back to the warehouse. If the Canyon correspond you have to confirm
them so I can puck up the money.
I will provide more informations about payment and shipping when you
will be ready to buy it.

Thank you,

SCAMMER ( i added the name :)  )
Anonymous
September 26, 2005 5:38:45 PM

Oops, thats what I get for being lazy. Not a pin I'm interested in so I
didn't check out the ad details. Obviously a scam.
Anonymous
September 26, 2005 5:51:47 PM

Pulled.

Charlie L.
September 27, 2005 9:21:58 AM

Charlie L. wrote:
> Pulled.
>
> Charlie L.

Yup, its gone. yay! score one for the good guys!
!