Risk 2 Can't get into a online game

Last response: in Video Games
May 5, 2005 11:12:01 PM

I own a store bought cd-rom, I can get into the zone and join a game. I can
talk to the people I'm trying to play. The game starts the screen that says
prepare for battle come up and after 2 or 3 minutes the screen blinks back to
a little gray box saying that the game failed to launch, press cancel to
return to the lobby or ok to stay. any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated I'm swing in the dark here!
--
thank you

More about : risk online game

Anonymous
May 6, 2005 4:29:58 AM

slomoe wrote:
> I own a store bought cd-rom, I can get into the zone and join a game. I can
> talk to the people I'm trying to play. The game starts the screen that says
> prepare for battle come up and after 2 or 3 minutes the screen blinks back to
> a little gray box saying that the game failed to launch, press cancel to
> return to the lobby or ok to stay. any suggestions would be greatly
> appreciated I'm swing in the dark here!

Do you have a router or firewall that might be blocking access to
required ports? If so, see this site:

PORTS USED TO PLAY ONLINE AND HOW TO OPEN THEM
http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/PortRoute.html#howto

http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/MultiPlayer.html

--
+Elmo_Tech