Interested in your opions about any of these games?

I have collected, traded or sold DMD's for about 5 years now and
currently still own CFTBL and Scared Stiff. I have recently started a
serious interest and love for the classic solid state machines from the
mid 70's to early 80's. I now own a restored Kiss, a Barracora, and a
Bally Strikes and Spares. It's nice to play a stripped down classic
pinball after playing nothing but DMD's for the last 5 years. When my
finances allow it, I will be going after a Xenon, Centaur, Nugent,
Medusa, etc. I would love to hear comments or opinions on any of the
games mentioned above. Especially on the four games I named that I have
yet to own. I love the art and themes, but I am not that familiar with
the gameplay. Love'em! hate'em!, doesn't matter, give it to me
straight! Thanks!

YOU ASKED FOR IT!! ;-)

CFTBL and SS are both great, nothing to add

Kiss, Excellent BG, gaudy to the extreme playfield artwork, poor sound
and gameplay, only a desired pin because of it's theme.

Barracora I've never played but I like the backglass.

Strikes and Spares, alltime classic backglass, (which I own), again
haven't had the opportunity to play the real game

Xenon, is not one of my personal favorites, but it is miles ahead of
Kiss in almost every category.

Centaur (or Centaur 2) is a stone cold classic, on a lot of peoples
alltime 10 best list of any era. WAY ahead of it's time!!

Nugent is like Kiss, all about theme, not much to hear or play

Medusa is very interesting, a lot of unique features, I let one slip
thru my hands a few years ago, wish I hadn't :-(

Others I would consider form this era would include Space Invaders,
Firepower, Black Knight, Big Game,Flash, Time Warp, Black Hole, Haunted
House, Eight Ball Deluxe, Paragon.

Good Luck in your quest!