Tech: Tee'd Off has me Tee'd Off

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Big thanks to Mike Fox for helping me fix my problem with my Tee'd off.
Apparently you can't have the game on tournament mode(which is free
play) and still have the center GOPHER wheel work. Turned the switch
back and the game works fine!!

Dan Heatherly

Awesome Dan. Is it going to The York Show?

--
Josh
http://www.pingeek.com
"Dan" <DJH00000@aol.com> wrote in message
> Big thanks to Mike Fox for helping me fix my problem with my Tee'd off.
> Apparently you can't have the game on tournament mode(which is free
> play) and still have the center GOPHER wheel work. Turned the switch
> back and the game works fine!!
>
> Dan Heatherly

Any ideas what?

--
> Don't think so!! I'll have some other games to go there!! :)
>
> Dan

Don't forget my glass for Cactus Jack for the swap.

Thanks!
Josh
http://www.pingeek.com
Pinball dvds for sale online and at The York Show, 10/7 - 10/8,
http://www.theyorkshow.com

"Dan" <DJH00000@aol.com> wrote in message
> Don't think so!! I'll have some other games to go there!! :)
>
> Dan

TRENDING THREADS