WTB: Xenon plastic playfield posts

Wanted to buy the blue plastic playfield posts for a bally XENON.
Email me with price.
Thanks, Bob

Pinball Resource sells new ones for 60 cents a piece. They're a
gorgeous deep blue. Don't let anyone try to rip you off on them. For
awhile someone was just tossing the new ones on eBay and making a
killing. It was pretty shady.

When you try to order, note that there are two different heights of
posts available, however Xenon only uses the tall ones.

--Chris

Bob D. wrote:
> Wanted to buy the blue plastic playfield posts for a bally XENON.
> Email me with price.
> Thanks, Bob

If you want used ones cheap, let me know. I junked a couple of them 3
years ago. Keep all my used posts in a pail.

Good deal guys. I was planning on ordering from PBR tomorrow anyway.
Thanks.

Are they faded? If they are I want em.

John!

greatwichjohn@hotmail.com wrote:
> If you want used ones cheap, let me know. I junked a couple of them 3
> years ago. Keep all my used posts in a pail.

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On 26 Sep 2005 17:45:35 -0700, "Bob D." <potf77@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Wanted to buy the blue plastic playfield posts for a bally XENON.
>Email me with price.
>Thanks, Bob

PBR has these now

For an "art" piece for my gameroom. Nah, I was going to use them to
string lights on the ceiling.

John!

well if I ever get around to actually changing the posts on my xenon
you're welcome to the faded pink ones. (I know, I ordered the posts,
have not gotten around to doing it yet..... in fact Xenon sits set up
headless in the "funny" corner of my gameroom, the one where the floor
is an inch higher on the right side vs. the left requiring me to build
some kind of custom leveling thing to get the slope I need to make
xenon fun)

Older houses with sloping concrete=fun. On the plus side the rest of
the basement is super level.

Well if anyone wants or needs any Bally used posts from early
electronic pinballs I junked let me know. Please only ask for them if
you aren't reselling these, since they will be free, you pay postage!