OK here its is a PINBALL Machine inside my 2003 MINI COOPE..

I had a perfectly useful and empty Honda Odyessy sitting there but i had to
see if I could squeeze it in the Mini. It took a bit of trying but i put
the whole machine in the Mini without removing anything!!! All doors and
hatch back were closed and the seat was locked in a driving posistion..
Granted i was eating the steering wheel. The machine was delivered
unharmed!

So have no fear you can have your MINI and your pinball too.
Links to pics
http://pinball.smugmug.com/gallery/834995/1/37408955

Rich Z

that is awesome, i always wondered if you could fit one in one of
those. Didn't look like a comfortable drive thou. :)

Seems to me I once saw about a dozen clowns come outta one of these, so
it is not too suprising that a single pin should fit.....:)

Chris

Anyone remember the pics of the Black Knight stuffed into a Honda CRX?
It was in the late 90s IIRC.

Steve P.

karl

Harry Williamson wrote:
> You took the head off. THAT's cheating ;-)

The pics look like the head is still on, yes yes? (Say "yes yes" like
Niles Standish) Yes Yes?!!!

Maybe he slipped in in with the head up, like an "L". Then when he let
the front (coind door) downward, the head poped up through the roof.
Then he may have slid the machine forward and lowered the head like
normal.

Maybe ricky to dammage the machine like this? It sounds doable.

Karl.

karl

Hey Rich Z,

You got that Mini parked between your Miyata and Fiero? :)~
Karl.

Karl wrote:
> Maybe ricky to dammage the machine like this? It sounds doable.

should be:
Maybe risky (not ricky)

Now that IS amazing. And a FP to boot! Now my wife really wants one,
"you can haul a pin in it." LOL

And funny too!

John!

"GA Pinhead" <georgiapinball@SPAMTHISyahoo.com> wrote in message
> Now that IS amazing. And a FP to boot! Now my wife really wants one,
> "you can haul a pin in it." LOL
>
> And funny too!
>
> John!
>

> Zello wrote:
>> I had a perfectly useful and empty Honda Odyessy sitting there but i had
>> to see if I could squeeze it in the Mini. It took a bit of trying but i
>> put the whole machine in the Mini without removing anything!!! All doors
>> and hatch back were closed and the seat was locked in a driving
>> posistion.. Granted i was eating the steering wheel. The machine was
>> delivered unharmed!
>>
>> So have no fear you can have your MINI and your pinball too.
>> Links to pics
>> http://pinball.smugmug.com/gallery/834995/1/37408955
>>
>> Rich Z

I took the head off and put that in the car first at an angle with a towel
around iut to protect it. You have to make sure the backglass is out
though!... then put the body of the machine in ass end first with both front
seats down and as far forward as possible. backglass last, then push and
shove the seat back into the upright posistion..

Incredible ! I'm holding out for the wide-body inside of a Honda
Insight though :)

-Officer Francis Llewellyn 'Ponch' Poncherello

Zello wrote:

> I had a perfectly useful and empty Honda Odyessy sitting there but i had to
> see if I could squeeze it in the Mini. It took a bit of trying but i put
> the whole machine in the Mini without removing anything!!! All doors and
> hatch back were closed and the seat was locked in a driving posistion..
> Granted i was eating the steering wheel. The machine was delivered
> unharmed!
>
> So have no fear you can have your MINI and your pinball too.
> Links to pics
> http://pinball.smugmug.com/gallery/834995/1/37408955
>
> Rich Z

Thats why my mini is going to be a convertible ;-)

thats sooo cool!!

/Tim

Harry Williamson wrote:
> You took the head off. THAT's cheating ;-)
>
> "GA Pinhead" <georgiapinball@SPAMTHISyahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Now that IS amazing. And a FP to boot! Now my wife really wants one,
>> "you can haul a pin in it." LOL
>>
>> And funny too!
>>
>> John!
>>

>> Zello wrote:
>>> I had a perfectly useful and empty Honda Odyessy sitting there but i had
>>> to see if I could squeeze it in the Mini. It took a bit of trying but i
>>> put the whole machine in the Mini without removing anything!!! All doors
>>> and hatch back were closed and the seat was locked in a driving
>>> posistion.. Granted i was eating the steering wheel. The machine was
>>> delivered unharmed!
>>>
>>> So have no fear you can have your MINI and your pinball too.
>>> Links to pics
>>> http://pinball.smugmug.com/gallery/834995/1/37408955
>>>
>>> Rich Z

I got a Twilight Zone in a 1999 VW Polo with a perfectly comfortable
drving position. I think the Polo is smaller than any of the cars
mentioned here yet!
Marc.c(uk)

> > I had a perfectly useful and empty Honda Odyessy sitting there but i
> > had to see if I could squeeze it in the Mini. It took a bit of trying
> > but i put the whole machine in the Mini without removing anything!!!
> > All doors and hatch back were closed and the seat was locked in a
> > driving posistion.. Granted i was eating the steering wheel. The
> > machine was delivered unharmed!
> >
> > So have no fear you can have your MINI and your pinball too.
> > Links to pics
> > http://pinball.smugmug.com/gallery/834995/1/37408955

a Polo is the same as the Golf in the US right?

I think there's more room in the Golf vs the Mini. Definetely more
square. and the seats fold down better.

-c

No, the Polo is the baby cousin of the Golf. The polo is considerably
smaller! here's a photo of a polo: http://tinyurl.co.uk/ypyb

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 21:13:10 -0400, "Zello" <rzelano@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>I had a perfectly useful and empty Honda Odyessy sitting there but i had to
>see if I could squeeze it in the Mini. It took a bit of trying but i put
>the whole machine in the Mini without removing anything!!! All doors and
>hatch back were closed and the seat was locked in a driving posistion..
>Granted i was eating the steering wheel. The machine was delivered
>unharmed!
>
>So have no fear you can have your MINI and your pinball too.
>Links to pics
>http://pinball.smugmug.com/gallery/834995/1/37408955
>
>Rich Z

Try it with another passenger..
me and my wife in a Ford Ka with a Road Show in the back..
and 2 guys once picked up a Monopoly at my house in a Renault Clio..

Aeneas.
-- http://www.flippers.be

henri

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 21:13:10 -0400, Zello wrote:

> I had a perfectly useful and empty Honda Odyessy sitting there but i had to
> see if I could squeeze it in the Mini. It took a bit of trying but i put
> the whole machine in the Mini without removing anything!!! All doors and
> hatch back were closed and the seat was locked in a driving posistion..
> Granted i was eating the steering wheel. The machine was delivered
> unharmed!
>
> So have no fear you can have your MINI and your pinball too.
> Links to pics
> http://pinball.smugmug.com/gallery/834995/1/37408955
>
> Rich Z

guess that means we will be able to fit a pin inside the upcoming clubman
model easily!

http://jalopnik.com/cars/concept-cars/frankfurt-premiere-mini-concept-frankfurt-125043.php

henri

LOL

I thought it would have been the other way round............Mini Cooper
inside the pinball machine.

"Zello" <rzelano@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I had a perfectly useful and empty Honda Odyessy sitting there but i had
> see if I could squeeze it in the Mini. It took a bit of trying but i put
> the whole machine in the Mini without removing anything!!! All doors and
> hatch back were closed and the seat was locked in a driving posistion..
> Granted i was eating the steering wheel. The machine was delivered
> unharmed!
>
> So have no fear you can have your MINI and your pinball too.
> Links to pics
> http://pinball.smugmug.com/gallery/834995/1/37408955
>
> Rich Z

Latest posts