Check out a Myrtle Beach game?

Can someone please check out a game for me at GreenCoin in Myrtle Beach
SC for me ? I did a search on GreenCoin and although the game is
represented "as new" I dont get the warm fuzzy feeling that would seal
the deal, thanks, David Knapp.

Im eaxctly 3 miles away from Greens showroom/warehouse. What ya'
looking at?~ "80's guy)"

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 11:04:10 GMT, Andy wrote:
> Anyway, I called the op to
> report the problem (their number was on the backbox) and the lady on the
> other side of the phone asked, "Well who are you?" I replied with, "I am a
> customer who just played the game on location and it has some mechanical
> problems that will likely make the game not earn as much as it ought to." I
> think she just said "ok, thanks for the call." (which I interpreted as go
> #@@*&% yourself given the tone of her voice). You try and help these people
> out so their new $3800-$4200 machine makes at least 1/2 what it cost them
> back and they act like they don't want to be bothered or question my
> ulterior motives.

I've taken to lying when making those kinds of calls. I'll leave the
message with the phone droid (human or mechanical) of what the problem
is, and if someone asks who I am, I say I'm the shift manager at
whatever establishment it is. Nobody questions that unless they talked
to someone else claiming that less than an hour before. If they ever do
sort out that there's no "Peter the shift manager", it's long after the
tech's arrived.

--
12. One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my
plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation.