Kudos to Jim P. aka Gott Lieb?

Just wanted to give a public thanks to Jim (Gott Lieb?) P.
he went above and beyond to help me with some parts for
my poor Genie...

hats off!

/Tim

Agreed! Great guy and really LOVES pinball! :p

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

Thanks for the kind words guys. I try to help out out where I can.

Jim
--
flipper [at] pa [dot] net